There are some recommendations to prepare for PMI-RMP certifications that are as below:
- You must read PMBOK 5.0 at least twice and also they should read 1-2 more books for the topics that are not covered in detail in PMBOK.
- You should appear in reasonable number of practice test along with the book that will help you to assess yourself in topic-wise preparation; it’s optional. (You can take PMI-RMP practice tests from RMP Sample Practice Questions of Whizlabs for preparation)
- Training or webinars sessions are available with Whizlabs if you need some specialized training for key topics of the exam that is optional.
- To register in a good discussion forum to discuss preparation related queries can also be helpful; it is also an optional recommendation.
- Whizlabs’ Self Study training material is available online if you are a self-learner but you need some training; this is also an optional recommendation.