PMI has both online and mail mediums to apply for PMI-RMP Certification. To apply for PMI-RMP Certification, you need to earn 30 contact hours from any R.E.P of PMI. you can apply immediately after earning 30 contact hours. Below are the few steps that you need to follow to apply for PMI-RMP Certification.
To Apply Online:
- Download the application form from the website of PMI.
- Submit the application online.
- The application submitted online is processed in 5 business days and you will get PMI eligibility id.
- Immediately after receiving the PMI eligibility id, you can schedule the exam at any Prometric Centre.
To Apply Offline:
- PMI encourages the exam taker to apply online although you can download a printable application from the website and send it to the address mentioned on the handbook.