To become PMI-RMP Certified, you should have -
- Minimum 4500 hours spent in the specialized area of professional project risk management within the last 5 consecutive years (In case of Secondary Diploma, High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or Global Equivalent)
- Minimum 3000 hours spent in professional risk projects in the specialized area of professional project risk management (in case of Four years’ degree)
- 30 contact hours of education (Training) from any REP (Registered Education Provider of PMI).
- After completion of the training, visit pmi.org.
- Register for PMI-RMP exam and submit the payment for PMI-RMP certification course.
Once you clear the exam successfully, you will be PMI-RMP Certified.