PMI-ACP Certificate has both online or offline methods to fill the application form. To apply for PMI-ACP Certification, you need to earn 21 contact hours in agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques and its methodologies from any (Registered Education Provider) REP of PMI. You can apply immediately after earning 21 contact hours from any REPP of PMI.
Whizlabs is the Registered Education Provider (REP) of Project Management Institute (PMI).
Below are the steps that you are required to follow to apply for PMI-ACP Certification–
To Apply Online:
- Download the application form from the website of PMI.
- Submit the application online.
- The application submitted online is processed in 5 business days and you will receive the PMI eligibility id.
- Immediately after receiving the PMI eligibility id, you can schedule the exam at any Prometric Centre.
To Apply Offline:
- Although PMI encourages the exam taker to apply online yet you can download a printable application from the website, fill it and then send at the address mentioned in the handbook.