PMI has both online and mail mediums to apply for PMP Certification. To apply for PMP Certification, you need to earn 35 contact hours from any R.E.P of PMI; you can apply immediately after earning 35 contact hours. Below are the few steps that you need to follow to apply for PMP Certification.
To Apply Online:
- Download the application form from the website of PMI.
- Submit the application online.
- The application submitted online is processed in 5 business days and you will get PMI eligibility id.
- Immediately after receiving the PMI eligibility id, you can schedule the exam at any Prometric Centre.
To Apply Offline:
- PMI encourages the exam taker to apply online although you can download a printable application from the website and send it to the address mentioned on the handbook.